A branch manager is an employee who oversees the operations of a branch of a bank or financial institution. The branch manager’s responsibilities include managing resources and staff, developing and attaining sales goals, delivering customer service, and growing the location’s revenues.
Responsibilities and Duties
– Work with clients to know their requirements.
– Should be well groomed, mannered and presentable.
– Should posses good communication skills in English, Telugu and Hindi.
– Should posses good negotiation skills.
– Should be experienced in marketing/selling services than products.
– Must have experience handling Cash, Cheques, Banking activities.
– Must be available to take client calls at odd hours.
– Must be willing to travel.
– Must possess recovering funds from clients as a strength.
– Must be used to daily status reports.
– Should possess ability to identify, design and try out new Marketing strategies.
– Must be a kickstarter in identifying own tasks and duties with less of instructions.
– Must be available to attend events to coordinate between client and team members.
– Must be well verse with Whats-app/text/email communication.
JOB NUMBER 01
- Job profile:- Business Development Manager
- Qualification:- Graduate
- Location:- Sector -56A Faridabad Haryana
- Salary:- 40k-50k (Depend on interview)
- Gender:- Male
- Age:- 30-45
- Experience:- 5-6 Years in Automobile
- Contact Person:- 8920508558,9136437977 (Makhija Placement)