Job Description includes answering telephone calls screening and forwarding calls to the concerned, performing day-to-day administrative tasks in office environments, scheduling and confirming appointments, welcome and assist visitors in a presentable manner. The job also includes handling basic inquiries and sorting mail, couriers, vendor supplies, managing filing necessary documents, etc.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answering telephone calls, as well as screening and forwarding calls to the concerned/ department.
- Scheduling and confirming appointments, meetings, and events.
- Welcoming and assisting visitors in a friendly and professional manner.
- Handling basic inquiries and sorting mail.
- Copying, scanning, and filing documents.
- Keeping the reception area tidy and observing professional etiquette.
- Monitoring office supplies and ordering replacements.
- Reporting to management and performing administrative duties.
- Receive letters, packages, couriers etc. and distribute them to the concerned/department.
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Managing staff meetings and schedules.
- Managing all vendor supplies including housekeeping/ stationary/ pantry/ etc.
skills and qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar role.
- Experience working with MS Office including MS Outlook, word processing, spreadsheets, and emails.
- Exceptional ability to create a welcoming environment.
- Good spoken & written communication.
- Ability to observe business etiquette and maintain a professional appearance.
- Working knowledge of printers, copiers, scanners, and fax machines.
- Proficient with Internet.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Job Number 01
- Job profile:- HDFC bank ( Life and Health Insurance )
- Qualification:- Graduate
- Location:- Faridabad
- Salary:- 20k-30k + Incentive (Depend on interview)
- Gender:- Female
- Experience:- 2-4 Years in Calling
- Contact Person:- 8920508558 (Sourabh Makhija)