Job Description includes answering telephone calls including screening and forwarding calls to the concerned, to perform day-to-day administrative tasks in office environments, schedule and confirm appointments, welcome and assist visitors in presentable manner. The job also include handling basic inquiries and sort mail, couriers, vendor supplies, managing filing necessary documents, etc.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answering telephone calls, as well as screening and forwarding calls to the concerned/ department.
- Scheduling and confirming appointments, meetings, and events.
- Welcoming and assisting visitors in a friendly and professional manner.
- Handling basic inquiries and sorting mail.
- Copying, scanning, and filing documents.
- Keeping the reception area tidy and observing professional etiquette.
- Monitoring office supplies and ordering replacements.
- Reporting to management and performing administrative duties.
- Receive letters, packages, couriers etc. and distribute them to the concerned/department.
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Managing staff meetings and schedules.
- Managing all vendor supplies including housekeeping/ stationary/ pantry/ etc.
skills and qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar role.
- Experience working with MS Office including MS Outlook, word processing, spreadsheets, and emails.
- Exceptional ability to create a welcoming environment.
- Good spoken & written communication.
- Ability to observe business etiquette and maintain a professional appearance.
- Working knowledge of printers, copiers, scanners, and fax machines.
- Proficient with Internet.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Job Number 01
- Job profile:- Kotak Life ( Life and Health Insurance )
- Qualification:- Graduate
- Location:- Faridabad
- Salary:- 10k-25k + Incentive (Depend on interview)
- Gender:- Female/Male
- Experience:- 0-4 Years
- Contact Person:- 8920508558 (Sourabh Makhija)