A branch manager is an employee who oversees the operations of a branch of a bank or financial institution. The branch manager’s responsibilities include managing resources and staff, developing and attaining sales goals, delivering customer service, and growing the location’s revenues.
Responsibilities and Duties
– Work with clients to know their requirements.
– Should be well-groomed, mannered, and presentable.
– Should possess good communication skills in English, Telugu, and Hindi.
– Should possess good negotiation skills.
– Should be experienced in marketing/selling services than products.
– Must have experience handling Cash, Cheques, and Banking activities.
– Must be available to take client calls at odd hours.
– Must be willing to travel.
– Must possess recovering funds from clients as a strength.
– Must be used for daily status reports.
– Should possess the ability to identify, design and try out new Marketing strategies.
– Must be a Kickstarter in identifying own tasks and duties with less of instructions.
– Must be available to attend events to coordinate between clients and team members.
– Must be well verse with WhatsApp/text/email communication.
JOB NUMBER 01
- Job profile:- Marketing Manager
- Qualification:- Post Graduate
- Location:- Sector -28 Faridabad Haryana
- Salary:- 40k-50k (Depend on interview)
- Gender:- Female
- Age:- 28-37
- Experience:- 5-10 Years
- Contact Person:- 8920508558,9136437977 (Makhija Placement)
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay-per-click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies, and vendors
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard-copy brochures and case studies
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight, and assess against goals
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly